All great trips require preparation. Your adventure as a working mom is no different. You can be the best parent in fewer hours per week; it isn’t about how many hours you spend at home, it is about how you use them. Here goes:
1. Be unapologetic about your lifestyle. Making excuses for working is like wearing a short skirt and constantly pulling on it.
2. Have a school network – two moms you can count on in each child’s grade. If you help them when you can, it will be easier to ask for help when you need it.
3. Spend a night out each week – a date night or an evening with friends. This is your fuel; don’t let your tank run dry. More >
1. Seventh Generation Wipes for dirty airplane seats and hotels.
2. BeatrixNY backpacks. Small enough for kids to More >